Gecasa is a builsing company specializing in the restoration of building façades in Barcelona.
We use the most advanced techniques for cleaning, damp-proofing and water-proofing and stonework treatment applying special care to the ornamentation and look of each buildling.
We renovate all types of buildings, from historic buildings to modern ones. We use scaffolding that complies with the latest E.U. standards, and take care of everything from project management, hygiene and security studies, application of licences and grants from the local government.
Scaffodling and protections
- Transport, assembly and disassembly of scaffolding.
- Protective tarpaulins and pedestrian protection
- Channeling of water and run-off
- Removing plaster, stucco and detached elements, bagged or broken up and transported to an authorized dump
- Repair of cracks and fissures with large or small steel rods
- Repair of balconies
- Reconstruction of damaged elements
- Filling, plastering and mortering and technical coatings
- Replacement of damaged ceramic elements and fitting of guttering
Conditioning, cleaning and restoration of façades
- Special treatments
- Elimination of soluble salts and biological agents
- Decorative stonework replacements
- Moulding replacements
- Preventative conservation
- Block grouting
- Latest wall cleaning systems
- Conservation and restoration of: frescos, natural and artificial stone, mosaics, metalwork, windows and windowframes
- Renovation of interior patios
- Renovation and construction of skylights
- Renovation of entrances and stairwells
- Structural reinforcement
- Exterior coating application
- Application of mortar and stucco monolayer
- Waterproofing and insulation
- Waterproofing of all types of roofs and terraces
- Waterproofing and insulation of walls